Location: Pioneer Village Hall
Time: 1:30 – 2:30pm
Details: The Regina Chapter of the Saskatchewan Brain Injury Association holds a Drumming Group weekly for brain injury survivors. This group provides survivors with a wonderful opportunity to get together each week, receive support from others, share their experiences and have a great time! Physical benefits of drumming may include an increase in immune system functioning, mental alertness and muscle coordination as well as reducing blood pressure and heart rate. The SBIA Drumming Group has many other benefits as well including:
- Stress reduction and increased relaxation
- An outlet for creative self-expression
- A great way to connect and relate to others
- Just plain fun for everyone!
For more information, please contact Robin Treso at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Does not Operate June - August
The Saskatoon Drumming Group is currently on hiatus.
for more information.