Exclusive Prevention and Education Partnership
(2 Partnerships Available)
In the past the Saskatchewan Brain Injury Association has created original posters that raise awareness and educate the public about various aspects of brain injury.
We are currently in the process of reprinting two of our posters: A Concussion is a Brain Injury and Respect the Unexpected.
Those posters are regularly distributed to the public in packages, at our regular displays throughout the province, and during presentations. They also feature on our website, where we discuss statistics related to those posters.
Cost: $5,000 per year
Commitment of 3 years
Benefits of this partnership include:
Exclusive to this Partnership:
- Company logo featured prominently on poster reprint
- Company logo to appear on all promotional materials related to poster campaign
- Company logo to appear on website page for the poster information
- Corporate table of 8 at Brain Blitz – includes 4 VIP reception tickets
- Verbal recognition during the Brain Blitz formal program
- Partnership recognition in Brain Blitz pre-event promotional materials, event program and post-event thank you ad
SBIA Connections Newsletter
- Partnership recognition in 4 provincial event programs: Brain Boogie, Retreats in Regina & Saskatoon, Summer camp
- SBIA Brain Boogie – logo on t-shirts (Saskatoon, Regina, Moose Jaw, Yorkton & Prince Albert)
- Partnership recognition in all SBIA newsletters (4 print editions)
SBIA Website: Logo on website homepage with link to company website
- Welcome on SBIA's Facebook and Twitter